OUR TASKS AND GOALS
Our goal is to ensure lasting customer satisfaction by providing customized services that satisfy the highest technical standards, while being cost-effective, in the following professional areas:
Project management and monitoring of clinical trials according to the Austrian drug law (AMG) or Austrian medical device law (MPG)
Project management and monitoring of non-interventional studies (NIS) and Post Marketing Observational Studies (PMOS)
Planning, set-up, and evaluation of clinical trials and non-interventional studies
eCRF-development and datamanagement by using a user-friendly and company-internal eCRF
Management consulting and expert support (seminars for principal investigators and CRAs:GCP, informed consent process, practical monitoring including coaching and start-up assistance, essential documents, SOP trainings
Conducting audits at clinical trial sites, at CROs or at our clients (pharmaceutical companies)
Pharmacovigilance and SUSAR-reporting
Our management system allows us to maintain a quality management strategy that facilitates continued quality improvement and error prevention.
Therefore our mission is:
- to provide our clients and stakeholder with a transparent scope of service/performance report
- to ensure that our competent staff maintain close contact with the client throughout the project development phase
- to ensure optimal project development by providing transparency and clear instructions
- to continuously strengthen our competence and expertise
- to ensure that the engaged subcontractors uphold our high standards
This means that our team work will be marked by the following:
- applying and sharing the gained expertise
- having common goals as a team
- fast and direct dealing with and forwarding of information considering data security
- contributing to friendly business practices by open communication
- dealing with temporal and professional requirements in a flexible manner
- ....all that by having fun and achieving job satisfaction and happiness!
By constantly optimizing all processes as well as our management system we aim at providing improved services in the long run. It is our duty to make our professional services compliant with the statutory provisions and licensing requirements.
Every employee is informed of this policy which stands at the company's forefront at the beginning of their employment and at least once a year.